Continuing Dental Education Program
Select your Member Type from the left menu to get started
Seminar #1, Friday, September 22, 2023 - Dr. Mark Malterud
- AM - "Creative Problem Solving - Economic Solutions That Don’t Compromise the Quality of Restorative Care"
- PM - "Restorative Centric - You Need to Start Somewhere"
Seminar #2, Friday, November 17, 2023
- Dr. Hugh Flax - "Mastering the Art of Successful Smile Design"
Seminar #3, Friday, March 8, 2024
- Dr. Jeffrey Osborne – "Treating Sleep Apnea” and “Laser Technology for the Modern Practice"
Seminar #4, Friday, April 19, 2024
- Dr. Brian Novy - "Nobody Caries" and “Offensive Dentistry"
Courses are held at the Blue Bell Country Club Clubhouse off Route 202 opposite Montgomery County Community College. Enter at the guardhouse and proceed back to the Clubhouse.
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit 11/1/20-10/31/24
*Note: Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement